Available from Posey Company
Versatile non-compression skin covering that offers a discreet way to protect your patient’s fragile skin from tears, bruises and abrasions.
• Helps prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by camouflaging IV sites and wound sites.
• Helps protect thin, fragile skin tissue.
• Offers a protective barrier against skin tears and abrasions.
• Knitted from latex free soft cotton/nylon/spandex four-way stretch yarn.
• Models available with two different skin tone colors or with extra padding.
• Arm SkinSleeves also available with sewn in pressure absorbing pads positioned at the elbow bony prominences.
• Features color coded sizing bands.
• Machine washable.
• SkinSleeves are intended to fit as a comfort product. Actual fit will depend on individual anthropometric measurements and patient comfort level. Posey regular SkinSleeves will stretch up to 100% in size (combination of both width and length). Padded sizes have limited stretchability.