VGM Policies and Procedures Manual
Available from VGM and Associates, Ltd.
Policies and Procedures Manual
VGM has developed a Policies and Procedures Manual that is specifically designed for compliance with the imposition of quality standards and accreditation requirements of the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003 (MMA).
1. Will this manual help me in preparing for JCAHO, CHAP, ACHC, HQAA... accreditation?
-Yes. While the manual does not address specific standards within each program, the manual provides all of the policies and procedures you will require with any of the accreditation agencies.
2. Will there be forms in the manual?
-Yes. There are sample forms and suggestions for edits when developing specific forms for your organization.
3. Will the manual include policies to cover my state licensure laws?
-Yes. When indicated, there is a note on the policy that addresses specific state requirements. We are presently reviewing the most current releases of all state licensure regulations. These regulations will be included in the appendix of each manual.
4. Does the manual include a “cross-walk” for each accrediting body?
-Currently we offer a cross-walk for HQAA and ACHC.
5. Will I receive the manual in electronic or hard copy format?
-You will receive the manual on CD-ROM. You will have the ability to edit and customize the manual to your organization. You will also be able to edit/print those sections applicable to your organization’s services.
VGM Education at 866-227-8171.